Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday To A New Friend and An Old One...

Happy Birthday to my new blog friend, Mama Belle. Hope it was a great day and your upcoming year is filled with joy and greatness.

Also, it was by bestest friend from high school, Annette's 30th birthday last week. All the girls from high school got together for a "Death of the 20s" party on Saturday night as we will ALL be turning the big 3-0 in the next few months. Including myself but we won't talk about all that now will we 'cause this is my blog and I can make rules like that!

Let me just tell you how good it felt to get out with old friends. It was AMAZING. To say that I don't get out much is quite the understatement. And let me tell you, it was theraputic. We talked, laughed, danced, drank and just had a plain ole good time. Happy birthday Annette! You are one of my oldest and dearest and my life would not be the same without you. There are times when I might not have made it without you. So thank you for being you. Have a great year! May 30 bring you much happiness and peace!!!

Not much going on other than that. We are taking the kids to Seaworld this weekend in San Antonio so that should be fun.

Sorry to bore you all with this post but I did not want to miss a chance to give a shout out of birthday wishes to my new friend and my dearest friend!!

Life is good!

Until next time...CNS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How'd I miss this? Thanks for the birthday wishes.