Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Up Peeps?

So, it's been a while since I posted and I am feeling pretty RANDOM today so I decided to lay it all out there in some good ole' bullet points. I know, I know, I am so freakin' creative I can hardly stand it.

- We are going home to Louisiana for Thanksgiving and I am STOKED. I am staying for 4 whole days and cannot wait to see all my peeps. My besties are waiting and I couldn't be happier!

- However, we are NOT going home for Christmas because the in laws will be in Hawaii so we will be staying here and having a quiet Christmas by ourselves. I might be nice, actually. The holidays are usually spent running from house to house and state to state so a quiet morning at home with the kids is probably just what the doctor ordered.

- Chloe is getting so big and so smart. She is starting to be self-conscious (at FOUR) and she is starting to care what she wears. It is adorable and terribly frightening all at the same time. It seems like just yesterday she was a baby and now she is a little person with her own thoughts and feelings. And those of you that know my daughter can about imagine how freakin' hilarious she is right about now.

- Hunter has started to talk and babble so much and it is hilarious. He says a few words other than mamma and daddy now and he is so stinkin' proud of himself. It is super cute to watch. He has this old man chuckle that is to DIE for. I love him to pieces and we are enjoying this time with him soooo much.

- I will be THIRTY in 3 weeks! How did that happen? It hit me like a ton of bricks this past week. I know, I know, it really isn't old. But, it's always been my "scary" age and I can't help that. I am terrified.

That's about it for now. Well, not really. I could go on for days but since you probably stopped readying about 5 minutes ago, I will spare you the boredom. And no, I am sorry, I cannot give you back the 5 minutes of your life you might have wasted reading this post.

Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!

Until next time...CNS

No comments: