Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Believe...

Well, today is the big day! The game that the people of Louisiana have been waiting on since 1967. My nerves are bad and 5:30pm can't get here fast enough.

I just want to go on record and say that no matter what, I am proud of the New Orleans Saints. They have come so far. The city and the state really needed this and a win would just be icing on the cake. But, I will take the cake only if that is what is meant to be.

The thing is, all season people had nothing but negative things to say about the team that is closest to my heart. They weren't REALLY that good, they just had an easy schedule. Then, they would never win the NFC title. When they did, it was that they didn't really deserve it...people blamed it on bad calls and blah blah blah.

They're HERE and they earned it. At least give them that! I will be proud no matter what and I have been with them every step of the way.

I'll end with just this......WHO DAT?!

Until next time...CNS

No comments: