Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Me...

So, I hear they call this a "meme". Writing down a ton of random and useless information about yourself. Here goes my meme:

- I love pickles. Especially with salt on them.

- Speaking of salt, I love it and put it on everything...fruit, veggies, food

- I am completely anal about my hands and feet. They must be manicured at all times.

- I recently discovered that if I stop coloring my hair, I would be completely salt and pepper (which scares the shit out of me).

- I hate driving at night. I really think I have night blindness.

- I am a complete scaredy-cat.

- I am totally in love with both of my children and when I say I could not breath without them, I mean that in the most literal way possible.

- I'm a great cook. Pot roast is my specialty.

- I would rather eat fruit than candy and I don't really care for chocolate. Unless it's mint chocolate, then I'm all about it.

- When I was a kid, I preferred cucumbers to any other snack. To this day, I eat cucumbers for lunch or dinner at least twice a week.

- I like to eat "real" food for breakfast. You know, stew, red beans and rice...etc.

- I have the BEST in laws ever. I really am lucky.

- I had the worst pregnancies you could ever imagine. I wouldn't do it again if you paid me five million dollars.

- I'm totally obsessed and addicted to my Blackberry. I've had one for 7 years; before it was "cool" to have one and I really don't think I could live without it.

- If given the chance, I would personnaly put a bullet in the heads of all people guilty of harming a child.

- I'm a guy's girl. And, I'm not saying that because I am intimidated by other women (which is why a lot of women say this).

- I know just as much, if not more, about football than most men.

- I love T.V. and could not survive without my DVR.

- I could easily be a co-host on The View if given the chance to audition.

- I can drive stick. In fact, only 2 of all of the cars I have driven have been automatic.

- I love the written word. Language Arts. I majored in it in college and scored almost perfect on the verbal section of my SATs. Not bragging, just sayin...

- I have the 2 best best friends in the entire world. That's a fact.

- I'm painfully indecisive but I like making all of the decisions which I'm sure drives my husband insane.

- I'm also a huge procrastinator. I mean, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow, right?

- I have no patience for lazy people. They suck.

- I have a terrible temper. It's one of the things I despise about myself.

- I have strong opinions but I am careful not to force them onto other people. I do not believe in discussing politics or religion at the dinner table.

I could go on, but I am sure this is more than you ever wanted or needed to know about me anyway.

Until next time...CNS

No comments: